Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's almost FRIDAY!!!!

Ok...so we go to Cracker Barrell to eat dinner. Just me and hubby, beautiful day, I don't have to cook - RAH RAH SIS BOOM BA!!
We get there and I am so in the mood for their meatloaf. We order and 15 minutes later our waitress comes back and tells us they ran out 30 min. ago. (I'm mad) I know I shouldn't be mad about meatloaf...but I could taste it. So, I choose the roast beef. We get it right away and it's NOT GOOD. Not cooked, Not warm...NOT GOOD. We complain (not too much), but enough that they know we are not happy - and we NEVER complain. Maybe we were both in a bad mood, maybe it just needed to be done. At the end of our meal, I order Strawberry Shortcake since all I ate was carrotts and green beans, I figure I can swing the dessert. It BTW was delicious! Then as we are walking up to pay we pass a gentleman (that got there AFTER we did) and guess what's on his plate...MEATLOAF!!! OK - now DH is upset. But we blow it off, pay, and enjoy the rest of the day.
I mean...how can you be too mad when we come home to this...

someone that loves us, someone that just wants to play ball, and someone that cares, someone that does not care what we look like, how much weight we gain/lose, or even how mad we get.

Our Baby...Our Badge
___________________________________
Then when Frank laid down to nap before shift...I went in to my scrapbook studio and created a simple SPRING tag for a SWAP at scrapbook.com. I love using flowers on my creations and this was perfect for SPRING! I hope the ladies in my swap enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

I used MME [Kalediscope] papers, Technique Tuesday stamps, CTMH stamps, sewing, silk flower, staples, and a yello inking pen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Just checking...

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home