Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello There!

My weekend in a nutshell....

Friday - DH had softball practice {beautiful day at the park}, had dinner with friends at one of our favorites...the WOK IN BUFFET (get it?)

Saturday - Went up to the Scrapbook Corner and hung out ALL DAY. Got some awesome stuff for door prizes for my upcoming crop in July. I'm taking about full kits, with some albums included! (Got a great deal from a Memory Makers Master) It's gonna be a blast! We have so much fun! National Scrapbook Day for me was kind of a bust...since my LSS is closing and I spent all day making kits. I did watch QVC for awhile. Had dinner with friends at Tumbleweed and watched the Derby.

Sunday - Went to church, stopped at Taco Bell on the way home...then went home and watched Ghost Hunters all day!!! They had a marathon on the Sci-Fi channel---LOVE IT! If ghost stuff is on...the channel seems to get stuck there. I know...it's a bad habit.

***********************************

I'm gearing up for Paper DOLLS this Thursday. We are making mini-matchbooks!
Meet us at the Taylorsville Extension office at 6pm for scrapbooking and a quick demo. I'd post an example, but my computer is having a bad day (cannot find server). I think I'm going to have to call Insight and see what the heck is going on.


***********************************

I'm also getting my haircut again on Thursday...and I sure do need it. Shaggy Dog, here.

How did your weekend go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home