Monday, September 25, 2006

Where has Time gone?



WOW - you are growing up. I remember when I'd carry you around on my hip. I remember giving you baths and swinging you around in the yard. I remember pushing you around in the cart at Wal-mart. You used to call me Jen-Jen. When your brother & I first meet, you were still in your mommy's tummy. I remember the day you told me you wanted to play football. I signed you up that day - your Bubba was the coach. You are loved, Justin - I'm so proud to be your sister-in-law. You are one funny, smart, and loving guy! I have so many memories, and my life is better because you are in it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

This is just too sweet!!! What a great way to show your brother-in-law how much he means to you!!!

Great picture too :)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J! Just wanted to say thanks for leaving comments on my website at www.mutthonidesigns.com, and I'm inviting you over to my blog so I can leave a link to your blog as you've done to mine!

1:50 PM  
Blogger wink! photo booths said...

haha how funny is that!! we were thinking alike!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home