Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kim & Josh



My sweet cousin, Kim was married last night. The wedding was simply stunning. My mom cried the whole time, happy for Kim, but wishing Darlene (Mom's cousin & Kim's biological mom) was there to see it.

Kim was so beautiful, as always, and her new husband, very handsome. Everyone had a wonderful time.

I can't tell you how many people gave me a double take. They all think that me & Kim look so much alike. It was funny watching people look & tell me that I look just like her. I totally took that as a compliment, for I think Kim is simply beautiful.

Now, Kim & Josh along with close family are heading to the Carribbean (sp?)!

Have fun, be safe, & Congrats to you both! Love ya, bunches -
CUZ

3 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

haha i WISH i was the next tara!!

that wedding looks so nice!! seeing stuff like that makes me want to get married :P

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, just checking out your websight and ran across this...can't wait to tell Kim and Josh its on here. Yes, you do look so much like Kim. It's amazing to see you two together. It's almost scarry cause Darlene, thought you were the greatest.
I'm so glad you thought the wedding was beautiful...The whole month was just a month, I never want to forget. The showers, Bachlorette Party, The day before the wedding, The wedding day breakfast, then off to the BIG time. I am so thankful that even I was invited to all. Then the next day off for the HONEYMOON with 19 family and friends. It was all that. MEMORIES never to be forgotten.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen
It really means a lot to me that you have blogged my wedding day. Super Sweet!!! It is kinda scary how much we look alike, but it's an honor. Love Ya Bunches
Can't wait until Girls Night, I'll have to bring my Scrapbook I've been working on.

Love Ya

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home