Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ABC - I've been tagged....

A (age of your first kiss?) My first real kiss?- I was in 7th grade, in Germany, after the movies. I ran home and told my mom! :)
B (band you're listening to?) Nickelback & Def Leppard
C (crush?) I was soooo in love with Chad (my first "REAL" kiss)
D (favorite dessert?) Vanilla Ice Cream
E (easiest person to talk to?) Badge, my dog --- :)
F (favorite ice cream?) Vanilla
G (gummy worms or bears?) Bears
H (happiest moment?) High School Graduation and when Frank returned safely from Iraq
I(instruments?) nope, but I wish I knew how to play the drums.
J (junior high?) yeah - but too many to remember, ARMY BRAT
K (kids?) NOPE
L (longest car ride ever?) We drove to LasVegas (25 hrs.) straight through
M (messy place in your house?) Scrapbook room
N (nicknames?) Pumpkin, Jefur, Jen
O (one wish?) only ONE?!? To be satisfied with who I am today and tomorrow.
P (phobias?) Snakes
Q (quote?)
R (reason to smile?) When my DH brings me home a coffee drink before my commute to work
S (song you last sang?) Wonderwall-Oasis
T (time you got up today?) 6:00am
U (where are you?) Home
V (victorious moment?) ???
W (worst habit?) Taking the last of something & leaving behind the box it came in
X (x-rays you've had?) too many to count
Y (yoga or yoda?) Yoga
Z (zodiac sign?) Sagatarius

1 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

I'm going to do this on my blog for the heck of it! And I'm bored at work!

Have a great Thanksgiving!! I am at work and they have food for all of the holidays... so I will be eating at 5:30am!!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home