Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Autumn...it's the most wonderful time of the year.














What is it about Autumn that makes me shiver with excitment? Why do I enjoy every leave that falls? What is it about pumpkins that make me giddy?

I love this time of year. Everything about it. The beautiful leaves, the apple cider, pumpkin spice, fresh air, football, and sweater weather.


*****************************************

So, I've started writing poetry again. I've been writing since jr.high - on and off. Recently, I've been jotting down notes so I thought I'd share something.

Daydreaming
*all peaceful and teasing
Confusion
*my lifes' overflowing
Your Eyes
*sleepless and gripping
The Dream
*never ceasing but slipping
The question
*real or musing

written 10/18

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photography is so on point! Love the pumpkins!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Can't wait to read some more of your poetry :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That photo is AMAZING!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home