Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Frank & I went to his parents house for the main dinner. It was nice to visit with them & Justin. He's such a great kid! After that we went to my Aunt & Uncle's for her FAMOUS SWEET POTATOES and dessert...very yummy! We had a great time visiting with family & friends and being thankful for all that we have been given.

We are headed to the COLTS vs. EAGLES game on Sunday. I have a super long weekend - took Monday off.

Have a great weekend!
GO COLTS!
Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

i love sweet potatoes!!! i had dinner at work... then slept most of the day since i had no where to go... my family is 2 hours away and i had to work so i didnt really get to celebrate this year. gald you had a good one!!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home