Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fast and Easy Pages

Here is a super EASY and FUN page I did about Frank on our cruise to the Bahamas last year.

I was inspired from a gal at

www.scrapbook.com!

*****Scrapbooking does not have to be hard. You do not have to have an ART degree to create beautiful one of a kind pieces of art. Here I just cut strips of paper, used my sewing machine to sew around the edges, cut out letters from the same paper (Rob & Bob Studio) and added some doodling just for fun!******

Here is her version:

You can check her out online at...

http://http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?u=93329

Thanks Lauren for your beautiful inspiration!!!

Have fun and enjoy creating!

**************************************************

Not too much going on our way...Paper DOLLS tomorrow night and my haircut! I need to head downstairs to my Scrap Room and get my supplies ready. We have the best group of gals! I love you, guys! So creative, and So Super Sweet! You guys ROCK! :)

I went shopping today and got the cutest outfit for under $25.00! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow...it's robin's egg blue! Love it! I really need new clothes after my weight loss.

We are going to the lake {first time this year} on May 19th with our friends and their girls - Hi guys! We booked our reservations for our travel trailer and the campsite today. We have a boat so we will be taking that too. I can't wait. We are all in some need of RELAXATION!! We are going to Nolin lake in Kentucky. So pretty and peaceful.

*************************************************

We are about to get some bad weather here...heading to the basement to scrap!

Happy Hump Day!!!

Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Cute pages. I like the use of patterned paper and the big letters. I've never created a layout with only one picture before, so maybe I'll have to try out something like this.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home