Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Monday!

~~~ Weekend Update! ~~~

On Saturday - my friend, Shawn, and I went to our local farmer's market and got some yummy veggies and homemade bread. We've been wanting to visit the market for awhile now but just never had a chance to. It was very small - like maybe 10 booths, but it was fun anyway! Shawn got some beautiful wildflowers to put on her kitchen table.

My friend, Stephanie, married a sweet man named John at 2:30 on Saturday. The wedding was georgeous and she was so beautiful! Her dress was solid batten burg lace and she just sparkled!!! Frank was an usher, and was very honored to be able to light the candelabra. They had a small reception at our church afterwards and then off to Gatlinburg, TN for their honeymoon!

Frank & I went to Cracker Barrell to eat afterward. I got a yummy Yankee Candle -

On Sunday - On my way to church, my truck uncontrollably stopped at Coffee on Main Street and so I orded myself a White Mocha Iced Drink!

Frank had a skit in Powerhouse and it was super funny!

My friends (Shawn & Lisa) and I went to The Scrapbook Cottage in Louisville for shopping and just a girl's day out! Actually, the owner is Theala - Shawn's mom! We had a blast....the store is super cute! Then more shopping at Barnes & Noble...this is a must have book. I got 2 of them - one for Frank and one for his friend.

When I got home, I made peanut-butter no-bake cookies to bring in to work! Everyone liked them....as well as myself! I love those things!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home