Monday, July 24, 2006

Summertime Busy-ness

WOW - Isn't summertime supposed to be relaxing, fun, enjoyable, vacations, and just FUN?

I'm swamped at work and at home! I have not cleaned my house in 3 weeks! YIKES!!! DH did the laundry yesterday for me - which was a burden lifted.

This is what I've been doing this month....

*organizing a wedding shower that is TONIGHT.
*summer company picnic - a total waste of time.
*bowling with co-workers for charity - super fun!
*helping a friend with a Sweet 16 for her daughter - too fun!!!
*hosted an all day crop where we had a BLAST!
*had to go to a secret pal luncheon - made spinach dip
*started water aerobics and jogging again
*have a wedding to go to next weekend
*met my mom & her new husband for dinner
*went to the movies and seen YOU, ME, & Dupree! - so cute - must see it!
*working at my local scrapbook place/store
*backing-up my co-worker that is vacationing in California!
*trying to get layouts together for AUG deadline.

Shew!!!! Is summer over yet?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home