Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WOW! I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted!

Things are going great here, but so very busy.

I'm staying busy at work, planning a wedding shower, organizing a crop, running again, made spinach dip for the first time (yummy), going bowling, going to the movies tomorrow night to see Me, You & Dupree, and planning vacations! Yes, I said vacationS!

Me and some girlies are going to The Scrapbook Cottage in September. It's a quaint scrapbook bed & breakfast in Indiana...then me and Frank are heading to my favorite place - THE OUTER BANKS, NC! We are going in October - for our anniversary! I'm super excited about this.

Shew! Summer is supposed to be for relaxing by the pool, not running around like crazy!

I hope you all are having a wonderful, relaxing, lazy summer - before we know it the kiddos will be back in school! AHHHH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home