Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy Monday!


Drum Roll please
....drurrurururrururrrururrrrrr....

I've been accepted for an online scrapbook magazine's Design Team!
I'm super excited about this as this is my first DT toot!

You can visit them at http://www.thescrappingstudio.com/.


I can't wait to get started and see what's in store for me. The Scrapping Studio is a wonderful tool and free online scrapbook magazine packed with ideas and layouts! I got an email today asking if I'd join their design team and I was shocked! I can't wait to dive into this and I'm so thankful to get this opportunity to chat with other members of the DT and see what ideas and techniques they have up their sleeves.


On another note...look at my cutie at his first ADULT softball game.

He is playing on our church league and I have to say he is very good!

He played short stop. They lost the game 6-4 but had a great time and he can't wait until the next game!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home