Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today is Justin Jeffcoat's 15th Birthday!

WOW!

Justin is Frank's brother and my brother-in-law. I love to say that. I've know Justin since he was in his mommy's belly. Yep, when Frank & I met, his mom was pregnant with Justin. Usually when we go places together they think that Justin is our child. I love it when Justin says "She's my sister-in-law." I love that kid. He is such a funny guy. He loves to be goofy and make people laugh. He loves football and plays on his middle school team.

Last night we took him & his friend, Josh, out shopping in the mall. Justin got a new pair of shoes and a football. Then we went to TGI Friday's for dinner. We had a great time, just hanging out. Talking about life, girls, school, and football.

We love you Justin and we are so super proud of the young man you are becoming!

Happy 15th Birthday, Justin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home