Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weekend Update...

I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day Weekend!

Friday:I had such a trying day at work that all I wanted to do was go home and sleep...but we went to our usual hang-out "Asian Buffet" with our friends to plan our lake weekend coming up. I can't wait to get away for the weekend and just hang out, eat smores, go for a boat ride, and sit around the campfire. My friend's daughter, Rebecca, brought along the coolest game to the "Asian Buffet" on Friday called 20 Questions. It's an electronic handheld game. It guessed almost everything thing we were thinking...

BTW: I bought one for myself on Saturday! I'm tellin' ya - it's super cool!

Saturday I did laundry and watched movies..."Raising Helen" & "13 Going on 30". When Frank got up, we went to dinner at Quiznos before we shopped for our Mom's gifts.
Sunday church was awesome...we both were in the skit and it was too cute. We had to change costumes 3 times. After church, we came back to our home to open our gifts. We made them baskets of goodies. I got my Momma a FASTENATER!!!

Can't wait to play with her. Then took them all out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. Then me & Momma watched 13 Going on 30 again - and just hung out together.

I'm so blessed with no only my Momma, but my Best Friend!

Paper DOLLS update:

Our next meeting will be June 8th at the Shelbyville Extension Office. Come for fun, drinks/snacks, and scrapbooking. We will have more info on the all day crop, Saturday July 15th. You are not going to want to miss it! Door Prizes, Contests, Food, Music, Games, and Goodie Bags...and so much more - all for $25.00! 9AM to 12Midnight

Showing my goofy side...DH playing with our new Kodak Easy Share digital camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home