Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday FUN Day!

You Are Ernie
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertainedYou are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!
THIS IS SOOO ME!!!
Find out who your character is at www.blogthings.com

Well, for those of you that know about our tree disaster - we got the other broken 1/2 down and now I am ate up with Mosquitos or Chiggers - not sure which! I've put clear fingernail polish on them just in case. No one else got them..just me - cause I'm sooo sweet!!! HA! HA!!
I went to Ben Franklin Crafts at lunch and noticed they sell scrap photo mats (CHIPBOARD). For an 8x10 they are only .50! I also got some cool sequins that I can't wait to stick a brad through!

Weekend Plans:
Tonight we are going to our usual hang out "Asian Buffet" - we LOVE this place and are there at least once a week. They know us by name and always say "one diet and one water with lemon?" They are super sweet and the food is so yummy!!!

I'm having a mini-scrapbook day on SATURDAY at my house for a few friends! Can't wait! I do my best work when I'm with friends and family. I don't do well alone. Everyone is supposed to bring a snack or appetizer to share and we are going to lock ourselves in my scrapbook room!!
Sunday is our HUGE skit at church - got most of the skit down - gonna cram tonight so I'll have all day on Sat. to play.

Scrapbook Questions
What five scrapbook tools could you not live without? my 12x12 cutter, corner rounder, black ZIG pen, Hermifix, paper piercer
Who are your favorite scrapbook artists/celebrities? Donna Downey and Ali Edwards
What is your best scrapbook advice or tip? Start with the memory and the design will fall into place.

Happy Friday and have a Wonderful Weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

I love your scrapbooking advice!
great site too :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home