Saturday, June 03, 2006

Scrapbook Day at Jen's


Wow....what a beautiful Saturday! The sky is blue, the wind is cool and the sun is out! Super blessed to have such a wonderful weekend.

I got up today ready to scrapbook. I invited a few of my friends over to play in my scrapbook room. So...my friends Lisa & Amy came over to help make a beautiful mess...(me, Lisa-center-, and Amy)!

We had a great day scrappin, laughin', chattin' and just hangin' out! :)

Here are a few layouts that I completed today. I had so much fun using my CTMH & Technique Tuesday stamps! I don't get my stamps out often enough. I even did som embossing and Lisa even stamped! :)
We worked from 10:30am to 7:00pm - so much fun! What other hobby can you just hang out with your friends, eat, and have so much fun.
Thanks guys for making this Saturday super!

************************************************

Frank and I went to eat at Zaxby's (super yummy) and then walked around our neighborhood before heading in the house for the night. We both have a big skit tomorrow at PowerHouse - I have 41 LINES!!! YIKES!

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home