Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

I work for an awesome company...we process steel. I'm a purchasing analyst. I buy steel. Not what I would have EVER thought that I could or would want to do...however, it's very interesting and the company that I work for is sooo cool. We have huge parties, go bowling, have picnics, go to the zoo, golf scrambles, and skeet shoots, and amusement parks! Now, listen when I tell you that a picnic is not your norm - I'm talking catered, DJ & dance floor, characters, balloon animals, crafts, snow-cones...they go all out! I'm so happy to be a part of this company - it's a total blast! Well, not a TOTAL blast, but I enjoy going to work.

Ok - so where am I going with this?!? On paydays, we have a local celebrity check-passer-outers. I've meet the mayor, and the local cookie lady, Pat Day (the famous jockey)...


....and now I've met Heather French-Henry AKA Miss America 2000 AKA Miss Kentucky!


I mean how cool is that...she is super sweet and I was so happy to meet her in my small cube! :) She is a spokeswoman for our veteran's and that really hit home with me. Thanks Heather for all the hard work you do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There she is Miss America.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home