Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, I'm headed to Parkersburg, WV!

Shawn, Lisa, and I head out tomorrow morning to a new state, a new adventure, and some serious scrapping!

We are going to GET CRAFTY STUDIOS! You can check them out online at www.getcraftystudios.com. I won a weekend package, back in the spring and thought that this Autumn would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful trees, and the changing of the seasons that WV would bring. I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful drive.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

CIAO!

1 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

Wow u are a serious scrapper!! I would love to go to things like that. How did u win?? Thats awesome though! good for u!!! Have fun!

P.S. I am at work, and brought the bohemia collection :)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home