Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lazy Weekend


















This has been a super lazy weekend - and that's just how I like it. No place to run to, no parties, nothing but just hanging out. I did put up 2 Christmas trees and I have sugar cookies baking in the oven right now. (Not sure how good they will be though) I'm trying to catch the Christmas spirit...maybe Frank & I can watch Christmas Vacation tonight....that's a classy way to get in the Christmas spirit, huh?!?

Hope you all had a great, lazy, enjoyable, relaxing weekend!

Hugs,
Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

no.. YOU ROCK!!

I did the same thing as you this weekend! I didn't leave my apt all weekend.. just on Fri to go to Target. I got a lot of stuff done though!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

YUMMY sugar cookies!!! I can smell them all the way here in North Bay, Ontario! eheheheheh :)

Can't wait to see your 2 Christmas Tree pics!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home