Friday, August 11, 2006

Quirky Day

Ever have a quirky day?
You get up and head to work - already thinking of what you want to do Friday night?!?

It's too early for a picture, but wanted to capture the moment with my camera phone.

Tired, Grumpy, Aggervated, Moody Morning....















Listened to my new CD's, had a few meetings, met some outside sales people, ate some Twizzlers, pay day, surfed the web, looked through my status reports, checked on some material that was out of spec - fun stuff, no less - I tell ya..., then went to lunch at a Sushi bar to celebrate Tim's birthday!!!

And by 3PM - I'm feelin' frisky, quirky, and ready to ROCK home...


Well after a looooong decision we've finally decided to go out tonight to BBC in St.Matthews! I've heard nothing but good reviews, so we'll see!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
Ciao!

***On a side note: I had fun with the girls last night! Luv ya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer you havent changed a bit.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont look grouchy.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home