Saturday, August 05, 2006

Music that Rocks


I think this totally ROCKS!

When I was growning up....I was a Def Leppard fan. Not to mention Motley Crue, Poison, Skid Row, and Guns & Roses.

I can't wait to get my hands on this new CD from DL! It has all the classic rock songs from the 60's & 70's including, ROCK ON!

I've come a long way since the Metal-Head stage, however a good rock-n-roll song is never far away from my CD player.

Now some of my favorite rock artists include: Big Daddy Weave, Pillar, Third Day, Creed, Dave Matthews Band... I listen to everything now from rap, to rock, to R&B -- Music is my drug!

1 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

Hey! I am slowly getting back into the scrapbook world. I am moving on Tuesday so I can FINALLY start to work on some stuff! (after I unpack which could take years haha)
I feel like a celebrity among the other scrappers in your links :) haha
I just found a great blog and I now now in love with all of the patterns on it. I think patterns are why I am obsessed with paper and need to buy every single piece I see. If I just compile pics of them I won't feel like I need them. Or I can just check out this blog - http://printpattern.blogspot.com/ If you have a pattern problem too you might like it!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home