Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am a Brat...a Military Brat!

As most of you know...I am a military brat!

I say that with pride and with freedom that rings deep in my heart. I am who I am, because I am a military brat. I have been many places, met many people, and experienced many things. I always said "I'd NEVER marry anyone in the service!" And look what I did - and thank goodness I did just that! I've just recently found 2 of those people that have molded me to the kind of friend that I am today. My sweet friend, Leann (Liliana) and my best bud, John! No matter where we go in life or where we have been we always come full circle. Thank you...

Anyway--my point is that we all have experiences in life that make us who we are. Whether we lived on the same block our whole life or moved every 3 years, we all have those life experiences that truly inspire and mold us to who we are today.

Here is a great way to show our troops we care....
If you go to the web site http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pickout a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to asoldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who getsit, but it will go to some member of the armed services. It is FREEand it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?

And is this not the BEST SHOW EVER!?! Miami Ink...Love it!!! I know this is pretty random, but the new episode is coming on...gotta run! Someday, I'm going to get up the nerve to let Ami give me a tattoo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home