Friday, October 13, 2006

Update on Deputy Paul Dugle

Today Paul woke up talking.

Megan (his wife) came into the room this morning and held the phone (with her mom on the other end) up to Paul's ear and told him to tell her mom HELLO - and he did!!! And he just kept talking. He is talking to everyone. He knows who everyone is. This is super exciting! I just knew this day would come. This from a man that the doctors did not believe he would ever wake up (and wanted to pull the plug on him)...this from a man that had ZERO brain activity. God is good.


The bracelets that I ordered to raise money for him & his family came in. They are going like crazy. I love them. Just simple yellow silicone bracelets that say DEPUTY PAUL DUGLE #34.

Today was the golf-scramble to raise money for Paul & his family. I think the total raised was $3,000! Which is amazing. The sheriff dept. even bought him a brand new 2006 cruiser with his # already on it...just waiting until the day that he is back patroling our streets.

Today is Friday the 13th.
Today is Paul Dugle Day in the state of Kentucky.
Today Paul woke up and is talking.
Today is a good day.
Today I feel blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger wink! photo booths said...

That is so wonderful! I was wondering how he was and what happened to him!! It really sounds like it was a miracle! I am so happy they did't give up on him!

I also wanted to say thanks for the link to that blog!!! I looked at it quick and LOVE IT!! I am going to read as much of it as I can right now! :)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home